General Tours 3 Tours
Dibrugarh - Sivasagar - Majuli - Kaziranga NP 8D/ 7N
Assam is home to great bio-diversity with four national parks and numerous wildlife sanctuaries. The fertile ground has also made Assam a hub for tea production, where more than 800 tea estates providing the state a breathtaking landscape of miles and miles of lush tea gardens and clean air. The culture of Assam is subtle and deeply rooted in glorious history. Discover the secrets of Assam. Read more
- Live colonial style in a heritage tea bungalow.
- Learn about the subtle cultures and history of Assam.
- The wilds of Kaziranga National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Mawlynnong - Shillong - Nongriat - Cherrapunji 8D/ 7N
The Meghalaya plateau; lush green forests and rolling hills formed due to an unique summer phenomenon of excessive rainfall. In the charming hill station of Shillong, India’s rock music capital, interact with the urban Khasis who are smart and intellectuals. In Cherrapunji, the rainiest and wettest place on earth, foray into a land of waterfalls and caves. In Mawlynnong, live a quaint Khasi village life. Read more
- Charming Shillong – The Britons call it ‘the Scotland of the East’.
- Rural life in Mawlynnong, the cleanest village of Asia.
- Visit Cherrapunji, the rainiest place on earth.
Aizwal - Champhai - Rihdil - Zokhawthar - Hmuifang - Thenzawl 7D/ 6N
Mizoram is a hilly place located at the southern tip of northeastern India. Covered with verdant forests that teem with bamboo groves, vibrant wildlife, sheer cliffs and breathtaking waterfalls, the state has many unique landmarks of old folklores and picturesque villages of houses built on stilts – a land where a dramatic sea of morning mist unfolds throughout the hills and peaks. Read more
- The heart-shaped Rih-Dil Lake which has an interesting lore.
- Village walks and cultural interaction with the Mizo people.
- Champhai, a border trade town between India and Myanmar.