Short Breaks 4 Tours
Shillong and the Khasi Hills
- Charming Shillong is referred by Britons as the Scotland of the east.
- The waterfalls of Cherrapunji, the planet’s rainiest place.
- Flowery village of Mawlynnong, the cleanest in Asia.
Wildlife of Kaziranga National Park
- Chance upon tigers and leopards
- Guided jeep and elephant safaris covering different ranges.
- Escorted nature walk inside the national park.
Wildlife of Manas National Park
- Biodiversity of Manas National Park, an UNESCO Heritage Site.
- Go for jeep and elephant safaris inside the national park right till Bhutan.
- Village visits and sustainable lifestyles.
The Apatanis of Ziro Valley
- Meet the tattooed Apatani people of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Breathtaking scenery of the Ziro Valley.
- Village walks and homestays.