Tribes & Culture 8 Tours
The Tribal Frontiers of Northeast India
- Embark on a grand road trip to distant lands.
- Close interactions with some of the most fascinating tribes of India.
- Stay in responsible homestays and guesthouses.
Tribes of Nagaland
- The fascinating cultures of the Naga tribes.
- Pleasant scenery of the Naga and Patkai Hills.
- Easy and insightful village walks and homestays.
Tribes of Central Arunachal Pradesh
- Cultural interaction with fascinating tribes such as the Apatani and Adi.
- Beautiful villages and scenery of the Eastern Himalayas.
- The ingenious hanging bridges of the Siang Valley.
The Fabled Land of the Khasi People
- Visit the wettest and rainiest place of our planet.
- The incredible living root bridges of Meghalaya.
- Be charmed by the landscape and culture of the Khasi Hills.
Simple Life in Rural Assam
- Cultural interaction with the Assamese and Tai Phake people.
- Easy village walks, bicycle rides and ethical stays.
- The elegant monastic culture of Majuli.
Buddhism in Arunachal Pradesh
- Find peace and inspiration in the Tawang Monastery.
- Breathtaking scenery of high Eastern Himalayan mountains.
- Village walks and homestay with the Monpa people.
The Apatanis of Ziro Valley
- Meet the tattooed Apatani people of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Breathtaking scenery of the Ziro Valley.
- Village walks and homestays.
Wildlife and Tribes of Northeast India
- Meet fascinating tribes such as the Apatani and the Konyak.
- Learn about Assam’s graceful and ancient monastic culture.
- Journey across five beautiful national parks including 2 UNESCO World Heritage Site.