Wildlife Journeys 5 Tours
Wildlife in the Assam Plains
- UNESCO heritage sites of Kaziranga and Manas.
- Jeep and elephant safaris that bring you up-close to wildlife.
- Thrilling nature walks in the wilds.
The Great East Himalayan Wildlife Journey
- Guided jeep, elephant and boat safaris across various natural habitats.
- Thrilling walks in the jungles.
- Rainforest biodiversity of Namdapha National Park.
Wildlife of Kaziranga National Park
- Chance upon tigers and leopards
- Guided jeep and elephant safaris covering different ranges.
- Escorted nature walk inside the national park.
Wildlife of Manas National Park
- Biodiversity of Manas National Park, an UNESCO Heritage Site.
- Go for jeep and elephant safaris inside the national park right till Bhutan.
- Village visits and sustainable lifestyles.
Wildlife and Tribes of Northeast India
- Journey across five beautiful national parks including 2 UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Meet fascinating tribes such as the Apatani and the Konyak.
- Learn about sustainable forest based lifestyles.